Dr. Jagadeesh Sure
Bachelor of Science from Sri Krishnadevaraya University,
- Materials (Carbon Materials, Ceramic materials, Stainless Steels, Ferritic Steels and Nickel based alloys)
- Selection of materials for molten salt environment and molten salt chemistry.
- Processing techniques (Thermal spray coatings – plasma spray process and chemical vapor deposition and Pulsed laser deposition)
- High temperature corrosion/molten salt corrosion
- Electrochemistry studies in Corrosion Science and Technology
- Direct oxide electrochemical reduction (DOER) and FFC Cambridge process
- Nuclear fuel reprocessing Materials
Selected Publications/Book Titles
1. Jagadeesh Sure, A. Ravi Shankar, S. Ramya, C. Mallika, U. Kamachi Mudali, Corrosion behaviour of carbon materials exposed to molten lithium chloride-potassium chloride salt, Carbon 67 (2014) 643-655.
2. D. Sri Maha Vishnu, Jagadeesh Sure and K.S. Mohandas, Corrosion of high density graphite anodes during direct electrochemical de-oxidation of solid oxides in molten CaCl2 medium, Carbon 93, 782-792, 2015.
3. Jagadeesh Sure, A. Ravi Shankar, S. Ramya and U. Kamachi Mudali, Molten salt corrosion of high density graphite and partially stabilized zirconia coated high density graphite in molten LiCl-KCl salt, Ceramics International 38 (2012) 2803-2812.
2. Jagadeesh Sure, A. Ravi Shankar, S. Ramya and U. Kamachi Mudali, Evaluation of corrosion behaviour of plasma sprayed partially stabilized zirconia coated and uncoated high density graphite in molten LiCl-KCl salt in: Surface Modification Technologies-XXV, T.S. Sudarshan, Per Nylén, (Eds.,) VALAR Docs publications, 2012, pp.235-244.
1. Jagadeesh Sure, A. Ravi Shankar and U. Kamachi Mudali, Laser surface melting of plasma sprayed alumina-titania coating on high density graphite in: Functional materials, S. Jayakumar, K. Vaideki, R. Balaji (Eds.,) Macmillan Publishers India Ltd, New Delhi, India, 2012, pp. 343-347.