Dr. Hyun-Kyung Kim,
PhD (2015), Yonsei University, South Korea
Post-Doctoral Fellow supported by National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea
Study on the surface modification of graphene for high performance energy storage materials (No. 2015R1A6A3A03018844)
• Graphene-based nano-hybrid materials for high-performance electrochemical energy storage devices (Supercapacitors, Li-ion batteries, Li-sulfur batteries)
• Novel synthesis methods for graphene-based materials, and their chemical and structural modification for efficient charge storage
• Hybrid energy storage systems (Li-ion hybrid capacitors) that utilize multiple charge storage reactions by combining battery and capacitor electrode materials
• Hyun-Kyung Kim, Kwang Chul Roh, and Kwang-Bum Kim, “In situ Electrochemical Dilatometric Study of Fe3O4/Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanocomposites as Anode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, vol. 162 (12), pp A2308–A2312, 2015.
• Hyun-Kyung Kim, Jong-Pil Jegal, Myeung Seoung Kim, Kwang Chul Roh, and Kwang-Bum Kim, “Decoration of Hydrophobic Graphene Nanosheets with Iron-Phosphate-Based Materials in an Aqueous Solution”, ChemElectroChem, accept 2015.
• Hyun-Kyung Kim, Sang-Hoon Park, Seung-Beom Yoon, Chang-Wook Lee, Jun Hui Jeong, Kwang Chul Roh, and Kwang-Bum Kim, “In situ Synthesis of Three-Dimensional Self-Assembled Metal Oxide–Reduced Graphene Oxide Architecture”, Chemistry of Materials, vol. 26 (16), pp 4838–4843, 2014.
Google Scholar Profile